ABS & EPS Production
Basic mineral raw materials for ABS & EPS INDUSTRY
In the production of thermoplastics such as ABS plastics (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) Magnesium sulphate anhydrous and Epsom Salt are used as cost-effective production additives and reliable coagulants. Magnesium Sulphate provides lower corrosion level compared to other salts.
Organic Fibers provide extended strength to ABS materials. Our MCC and PC show no negative effects during recycling of the ABS material and show significant stability in all applications. Our organic Colors are free from Titanium Dioxide.
- Saltosil-MgS, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, microgran, technical
- Saltosil-MgS, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, fine, technical
- Saltosil-MgS anh, Magnesium Sulphate anhydrous, technical
- Saltosil-MgS mono, Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate, technical
- Saltosil-MgS di, Magnesium Sulphate Dihydrate, technical
- Saltosil-Mg, Magnesium Chloride Anhydrous, technical